Want to create an eco-friendly logo for your green business? Looking for inspiration and tips on how to design a logo that matches your corporate vision and environmentally-conscious goals? In this blog from MAYO Designs, we’ll give you a few top design tips and strategies to use while developing your eco-friendly logo.
Why An Eco-Friendly Logo Is Important For Customers, Partners & Employees
If you’re positioning your company as eco-friendly, this is a major differentiator between you and the competition – and putting your brand’s environmental awareness front and center can help you get more customers, attract talented employees, and even find similarly-minded business partners to work with. For all of these reasons, you should definitely make sure your logo reflects your eco-friendly attitude.
Are Logos Really That Important?
Yes! Logos and branding are extremely important when it comes to brand recognition. It takes 5-7 impressions for a customer to remember a brand.
Not only that, but 89% of shoppers stay loyal to brands that “share their values,” and 91% of customers would rather make a purchase from an “authentic” brand. It’s definitely worth investing in a high-quality logo, particularly if your brand is eco-conscious.
Key Elements Of Eco-Friendly Logos
How can you create a logo that captures your green values? Here are a few things to consider when crafting your logo.
- Colors – Neutral tones and earth tones like green, brown, and tan are often used in the logos of eco-conscious companies, as they do not look artificial and remind consumers of your company’s eco-friendly attitude.
- Font – You can work with a designer to choose a font that reflects the eco-friendly nature of your business, or even design custom type that matches your branding.
- Company name – Can you incorporate your environmentally-friendly attitude into your company name? Doing so can be a powerful way to reinforce your corporate goals while creating a logo.
- Imagery – Natural imagery like leaves, animals, trees, oceans, etc. can all be a great addition to your logo. For example, if you run a fair trade coffee company, you could incorporate imagery of a mountain growing coffee beans, or a similar agricultural motif.
- Taglines – A tagline can be a great way to get your mission across in just a few words. In the above example of a fair trade, organic coffee company, you could choose “Coffee For A Better World.”
The best way to create a logo that represents your brand well is to work with an experienced designer. You can work with your designer to iterate on your logo, and incorporate design elements that will help broadcast your eco-friendly message to everyone who sees it. Need An Eco-Friendly Logo? MAYO Designs Is Here To Help!
At MAYO Designs, we specialize in working with eco-friendly small businesses. If you are a green business and need a logo or rebranding, don’t wait. Get in touch with us right away and see the power that a new, eco-friendly logo can have for your green business.