Becoming a carbon-neutral IT solutions service provider by 2024
Northwest Partners is an IT solutions service provider. They offer technology consulting, automation solutions, executive search, and talent mobilization services for businesses across the United States, with offices in Florida, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, and California. Northwest Partners mobilizes technology talents to empower business outcomes, operating across two main divisions: talent solutions and technology consulting.
The Northwest Partner team is committed to running their business in the most environmentally friendly way possible. This commitment drove the company to seek green business certification with the Green Business Bureau, and today the brand can celebrate its Gold certification status.
Northwest Partners advocate for a zero-carbon future using green technology
Northwest Partners views sustainability as a continuum for ongoing development and improvement. The company takes a holistic approach to green business design and therefore seeks to improve its sustainability credentials by adopting multiple green initiatives. Below we’ve detailed key developments the business is focussed on achieving, plus ones they have already achieved.
That is, Northwest Partners:
- Has relocated to a LEED-certified gold office that boasts an effective recycling program.
- Has updated its purchasing policies to support sustainability.
- Has migrated to the cloud, offering work-from-home options to all staff members.
- Will offer $5,000 credit to employees to help them purchase qualified electric vehicles in 2023.
- Seeks to become carbon neutral by 2024, while also empowering clients, partners, and employees to do the same.
Northwest Partners is a gold-certified IT solutions service provider
Northwest Partners values our home, Mother Earth. And so the business takes pride in conserving nature to maintain stability on our planet: for ourselves and future generations. To help meet their sustainability goals, the company sought guidance from the dedicated sustainability certification provider, the Green Business Bureau (GBB).
GBB’s EcoPlanner and EcoAssessment breakdown the complexity associated with business sustainability to give actionable steps that bring immediate, sustainable change.
For Northwest Partners, completed initiatives include:
- Reducing scope 3 emissions by becoming a completely remote company, requiring no office space or regular employee transportation to/from work.
- Upgrading older fluorescent T2, T8, and T5 lamps to LED alternatives.
- Using environmentally friendly, non-toxic, bio-based cleaning products.
- Creating an executive leadership team with women, minorities, and people from underrepresented communities in top leadership roles.
Northwest Partners have finalized enough initiatives to achieve Gold certification status at the Green Business Bureau. You can view these initiatives via Northwest Partners’ EcoProfile. These sustainability policies and Northwest Partner’s green culture attract like-minded people who care for our planet and social responsibility.
An IT solutions service provider that promotes green technology choices in multiple industries
Northwest Partners is a data-centric company. Working across different industries has allowed the company to adopt big-picture thinking to serve their clients while also addressing issues associated with business sustainability.
The technology company empowers client solutions in multiple industries like fintech, insurance, healthcare, and education.
Working across a wide range of industries means Northwest Partners has broader access to promote green technology choices in multiple industries. To illustrate this point, we will use the following example.
Northwest Partners helps move client solutions to the cloud, while also supporting clients to take advantage of the green features offered by the top companies they partner with. Northwest Partners offers operational guidance to help clients optimize their carbon footprint – partner cloud applications, like Amazon AWS and Microsoft, are leveraged to optimize carbon footprint measures.
Northwest Partners uses collaboration and communication to drive sustainable change
“The Best for the group comes when everyone in the group does what’s best for himself AND the group.” – John Nash