There are several scenarios in which you may need to add or update payment information for a GBB order, including:
- Your recent renewal payment has failed – likely due to an expiring or changed payment method (credit card).
- Your business has been sent a ‘payment pending’ order that was created by a member of the GBB team to fit your unique business needs.
- Your business has been a longtime GBB Member (Thanks!) and your subscription has been moved to the updated GBB system.
In all of these scenarios, the process for adding or updating your payment information is quick and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
Log into the GBB System
If you’re not already logged into the GBB system, just click on the ‘Member Login’ button from any page on GBB’s website and enter your email and password when instructed. After successful login, you will be forward to the ‘My GBB’ page.
Step-by-Step Payment Process from the My GBB Page
- Click on the ‘Manage My Account’ button in the middle of the page
- On the My Account page, click on the ‘Orders’ tab – the second item on the left hand tabs list
- In the Orders section, you will see a table listing of your original and renewal orders (if you have them). Any orders with outstanding payments due will have a ‘Pay’ button in the ‘Actions’ column of the orders table.
- Click ‘Pay’ on the order that needs to be paid. You’ll be taken to the GBB checkout to complete the needed payment.
- Use the checkout page to complete your order. When complete, you’ll receive a success message and an emailed receipt of the transaction.