Webinar: Launching and Managing a Successful Sustainability Program in 10 Steps
Join Green Business Bureau‘s president Bill Zujewski at our webinar Launching and Managing a Successful Sustainability Program in 10 Steps.
Watch our webinar Launching and Managing a Successful Sustainability Program in 10 Steps here!
Key webinar objectives:
- Develop an effective process to allow employees to drive the process.
- Explore techniques that can be used to keep the sustainability journey on track.
- Understand the advantages of using a sustainability scorecard to track progress.
This webinar will provide a playbook for any organization seeking to become a more sustainable and socially responsible business. We will outline a roadmap to help you strategize and plan your company’s transformation. We will identify the knowledge and tools needed so you can influence your management team and engage employees and other key stakeholders, integrate your values into your work and company operations, and drive system-level change. Purpose-driven businesses are particularly well-positioned to tackle the world’s biggest problems and with some grit and determination, that transformation is possible
At Green Business Bureau, we’ve defined ten steps to gear your company’s purpose, culture, and focus toward sustainability. The steps are summarized as follows:
- Step 1: Define your vision, mission, and values.
- Step 2: Create a sustainability committee or green team.
- Step 3: Benchmark and assess your current sustainability performance.
- Step 4: Engage your employees.
- Step 5: Plan, set goals, and prioritize.
- Step 6: Implement the plan, and establish and communicate new policies and practices.
- Step 7: Track progress.
- Step 8: Analyze your results and compare them to goals and benchmarks.
- Step 9: Celebrate and communicate your accomplishments.
- Step 10: Get certified.
Click here to register for GBB’s webinar Launching and Managing a Successful Sustainability Program in 10 steps!